Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Above All Things

Last 2 Months, i keep listening to this song at night.. the lyric is simple.

"In You there is forgiveness
In forgiveness there is love
In love there is a meaning
In meaning there is a purpose

To worship you, to worship you
To lift up, Your name high above all things..

Your love is above everything i aim
Is above all that I can say, 
And above all that will remain"

from this song, i learn 3 things that I need to improve.

1. Forgiveness

In Him, there are always FORGIVENESS, no matter how bad the sin we had made, He will be there to forgive us as long as we ask for it..

When forgive is hard to say
In real life, it not easy for us to forgive our friends. How can we forgive when it hurt so much??

The one and only thing that we can do at first is Praying. with praying, we can calm our self  down, and make us think clearly.
Think that we have been forgiven by Him. He never met us, but still He forgive us. why it should be hard to forgive?

I remember, there is a reality show in Indonesia, the title is "Susahnya Minta Maaf" (How hard to say I'm Sorry). They make the client (the one that being accused) to meet the victim (The person that don't want to forgive the client). There is a story where the client beg and beg, but still the victim is not forgiving her. The main problem is all about backstabbing. Judas did backstabbing Jesus until He died, didn't he? But still, Jesus forgive Him. So why can't we??

I know, forgive is not easy. even i'm still on the process of forgiving while writing this article.  so lets we learn together :)

"The true forgiveness is not merely saying i am forgiving you, but more in your action that saying you forgive them :)"
    Colossians 3:13
    Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (NIV)

L O V E
2. Love
God ask us to love one another. In Matthew 5:44 "But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

its clearly said that, LOVE your enemy. LOVE each another of you.. if we are talking about love, its too general, but here, i would like to share about a love, a love that can make people forgive, a love that can make people care about others.

I LOVE YOU is a simple words that come from our mouth if we love someone. but the main problem is, can we say I LOVE YOU towards people that we hate? the most simple example, can we say I LOVE YOU to our friends that gossiping us in front of other people? can we say I LOVE YOU to a friend that angel when with us, but devil in our back?

Well, that is what we should learn about LOVE.

Remember, Love is come from your heart. its all the matter of the heart.

3. Worship

Finally, the last thing that i need to improve is Worship. Why worship? for me, by worshiping, I can express my feeling to God. By worshiping, i feel comfort to tell God everything. all my burden, all my feeling, through prayer.

Where can you get the love to forgive? In Jesus.
How? Worship Him!!!  :)


That are the things that i need to improve in my life, in order for me to closer to God. Well, everything are easy to be said, but hard to be done. But when there is a will, there will be a way :)


-dd-

No comments:

Post a Comment